Monday, August 8, 2011

$$$

Being a grown up sure is constant work... I have a ton to do this week:
  • Emissions
  • Oil Change
  • Deposits to Bank
  • Take Back Cell Phone
  • Switch Over Car Insurance
  • Set Up BGE
  • Set Up Internet at new apartment
  • Meet Up with Landlord to Sign Lease
  • Attempt to Get a Refund for Medical Expenses
  • Pay UMBC Bill
I got my reimbursement check from my previous landlord for the security deposit ($450) and what was SUPPOSED to be $250 as a refund for not living in the apartment due to medical concerns for 1.5 months. By simple math, that would make the check I was supposed to receive $700.... well, it was $675. He also addressed the envelope to "Katie" ...that's it. No last name. Maybe it was a mistake. I hope it was because I can't stand to think that people are this nasty on purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment