Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Things Lost in the Fire - A New Life List

This seems as good a place as any to start a new life list. My old one was lost in the great macbook explosion of 2004 and I've always just thought that I might haphazardly stumble across it on a random blog or email. Well, I've searched high and low and it is time to start a new one. Although, it really would have been satisfying to cross "pet a wild squirrel," "swim in a hot spring," "get a bachelor's" and "run a 10k" off of the list :S

So, without further adieu, I present: LIFE LIST #2
(bear with me folks, I'm aiming quite high here and I expect to be updating this quite frequently)
  • Write a popular-science book
  • See the aurora borealis
  • Explore the deep sea in a submarine
  • Create a scholarship
  • Swim across the Chesapeake Bay
  • Run a half marathon
  • Run a marathon
  • Hike Angel's Landing in Zion National Park
  • Learn to field-dress wild animals
  • Take a tour of CERN
  • Make someone's life easier than mine by teaching them something I had to learn the hard way (this is more of a tally than a cross off)
  • Win a Nobel Prize
  • Go somewhere cold enough that my eyelashes freeze
  • Visit Antarctica

No comments:

Post a Comment