Monday, October 31, 2011

Small Update

This has been my life as of late: Lots of emails, meetings, reading and LOTS of scholarly articles. I've met with four of the professors from my department about getting letters of recommendation. So far, I've gotten such good feedback - tons of great advice and pretty much all of them have said that I am on the right track and that they are impressed with where I am at and where I have been since graduating. I have mostly considered my time since graduating a waste up until this month. Mainly because I am now 25 and don't really have anything to "show" for myself. But, like Dr. Miller said, I've done a variety of things that do not look like a direct path, but whose cumulative impact has brought me to this definitive point in my life. It feels really good to know now that my decisions so far have been sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment